The Austin Bunk Bed by Ducduc features two twin beds elegantly joined together. There is an option to add cubby shelves along the side of bunk system; the bunk system accommodates up to five cubbies on each end while the split bunk accommodates up to four cubbies on each end.
Choose between trundle or two storage drawers:
- Trundle Version - Top and lower bunk accommodate standard x-long twin mattress. Trundle accommodates standard size twin mattress up to 8 in. high. This version is 4.5 in. wider (92.5 in. wide) than the two storage drawer version.
- Two Storage Drawers Version - Top and lower bunks accommodate standard twin mattress. This version is 88 in. wide.
Also, there is an option to split bunk into two beds when needed. Please specify when finalizing order if you want the option to split the bunk to create two twin beds. The split bunk accommodates up to four cubbies on each end.
Other options include:
- Toddler rail for bottom bed, add + $225.00.
- Cubby shelf, no doors, additional cost
- Cubby shelf with sliding doors, additional cost
Please note that we will contact you after you checkout to confirm all details and options prior to finalizing your order.
Top bunk accommodates mattresses up to 9 in. high and is not recommended for children under the age of 6; parent discretion advised.
- Dimensions: 88w x 44d x 73h (2-dwr)
- 92.5w x 44d x 73h (trundle)
- Cubby adds 5.5 in. to width
- Material: 100% hardwood, non-VOC lacquer paint
- Colors available: white/orange, white/pink, white/blue, white/green, all white, white/khaki, white/blue, white/red, white/navy
Please Note: When you have selected your finish(es), please select the Finish Combination from the drop-down that matches your selections. For example, if you have selected both "Light Blue (Lacquer)" and "White Cerused (Specialty)" finishes, you will select "Combination Lacquer and Specialty." For assistance with your finish selections please call our customer service at 1-203-655-0185.
Please note: The current lead time for this piece is 12-16 weeks. All DucDuc Furniture is custom made to order and once an order is placed, it therefore cannot be returned. Each piece ships directly from the designer.
DucDuc items are charged a 10% shipping fee based upon item price. Premier delivery also available. For more information please contact us at (203)655-0185.