| || || |
Ventilated Slat Bumper 20-Pack with Satin Espresso Ties
Item #: OLVB-DS-n0105m
Availability: Usually ships in 2-3 weeks
NEED HELP? CALL US 1-203-655-0185
< back to oliver b ventilated slat bumpers
The Oliver B ventilated slat bumper in white with Satin Espresso ties is a perfect solution to the bumper controversy. This unique Oliver B patent-pending slat bumper set contains 20 individual pads that are attached to your crib, each pad with with three secure ties. These bumpers allow maximum air circulation in the crib, and still give your crib the aesthetic look of a full bumper. This providing your baby with a safe sleep environment possible and you with peace of mind.
These Oliver B "Ventilated Slat Bumpers," are designed with ultra-soft and breathable fabrics, using bright colors, modern luxury and an eco-friendly focus. All are Machine washable.Features:
How do I tie the ribbons of the Crib Slat Bumpers?
- "Perfect Fit" on almost all crib styles and brands.
- 3-Tie feature provides for a secure fit and prevents sliding and falling of bumper body.
- OPEN-air spaces create a breathable environment and provide maximize airflow into crib.
- Luxurious feel and look adds a designer touch to your baby nursery
- Slat bumper
- Twenty pack
- White minky fabric with satin ribbon ties
- Satin ribbon ties available in five inviting colors
- For ages 0-3 years
- Innovative patent pending design fits securely to all crib styles
- Open air spaces provide free flow of oxygen in and out of a crib
- Winner of The National Parenting Center's Seal of Approval for Fall 2010
- Adds a designer look and feel to all nurseries
- Slat bumper dimensions: 10" H x 5.5" W x 0.5" D
These Slat Bumpers fit securely around every two consecutive slats of the crib. Simply place the Slat Bumper over two crib slats and tie the ribbons on the outside of the crib. The padded side should always face the inside of the crib. All ribbons are regulation lengths and should always be tied in a knot.
How do I care for my Crib Slat Bumpers?
Crib Slat Bumpers are machine washable on the gentle cycle and are are dryer safe, low heat. Warm iron may be used on ties.
What if my crib has an uneven number of crib slats?
Most standard cribs have 14 crib slats along the front and back sides of the crib and 6 slats at the ends. Some cribs have 13 slats along the front and back sides. If you find that your crib does have an uneven number, you can either leave a slat without a Slat Bumper, or group the single slat with one of the end/corner legs.
Ships directly from the designer. Custom designs also available. We are happy to design these with any ribbon or fabric. Please call us at 203.655.0185 to speak to one of our design consultants to discuss custom orders, 203.655.0185, ext. 11.