| || || |
bermuda end table
Item #: SCF-DS-251
Availability: Usually ships in 6-8 weeks
NEED HELP? CALL US 1-203-655-0185
< back to side tables by seabrook classics
The Bermuda End Table has a trendy look that is fit for formal as well as informal interiors that is finely manufactured by Seabrook Classics amongst the best trader of home furnishing. It has a natural and graceful appearance with gently curved cross legs that are well-shaped. It can be used for serving coffee as well as for keeping other usable items, a perfect point of attraction for your place. This graceful table personifies spontaneity. The finishing is done in blue shade with Bermuda shutter panel top that is rare feature to find in normal branded product in market.
- Tapered Legs
- Dimension: 27H x 20W x 20D
FIVE FINISH LEVELS
- Level 1: SOLID PAINT FINISH Choose from over 40 finish colors
- Level 2: RUBBED FINISH One of our solid finishes rubbed over another with Light, Medium or Heavy Rub
- Level 3: MULTI COLOR RUBBED FINISH Weathered White, Shrimp n' Grits or create your own
- Level 4: STAIN GRADE TOP ONLY in White Pine
- Level 5: STAIN GRADE ITEM in White Pine
- Call for price and availability of Custom Woods: Heart Pine, Maple, Cherry, Walnut, etc
- PLANTATION SHUTTER DOORS ARE NOT AVAILABLE IN STAIN GRADE
Color samples are hard to reproduce exactly over the Internet due to the many differences in monitors and video cards in use. We recommend you send for our paint finish samples for exact colors.
Each piece is custom made to order and shipped directly from the designer.