Taylor Scott's T-Back Chaise promises maximum relaxation as you sink into the white goose down wrapped cushions. Choose from a single chaise (Single 42"w x 60"d or Double 48"w x 60"d). As with all of Taylor Scott's slipcovered furniture, the slipcovers are easy to remove and can be machine washed and dried. Skirt options to include, ruffled, kick pleat (as shown), or tailored (no pleats).
The construction is warranted to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for the life of their products under normal residential use. Additional slipcovers are available for purchase.
Please call one of our design associates to discuss your options at 203-655-0185. Chair can be ordered slipcovered, upholstered, and upholstered with a slipcover. Chair can be ordered slipcovered, upholstered, and upholstered with a slipcover. Lifetime Guarantee
Pricing is based upon fabric chosen:
**TO VIEW our wide array of Taylor Scott fabrics CLICK HERE,The Frame
- Grade B $1699
- Grade C $1799
- Grade D $1899
- Grade E $1999
- Grade F $2170
- Grade G $2760
- If customer is using their own fabric, the C.O.M pricing follows the tier for Grade B pricing. $1699
- The process is started in their own wood shop using kiln dried northern hardwood.
- The wood is cut, shaped and sanded by master craftsmen.
- They assemble our frames with double dowels, hardwoodecorner blocks, screws, glue and industrial staples.
- The Springs are hand set into the frame and are hand set at 4 inch centers.
- Springs are hand tied from one spring to another.
- We only use tempered steel springs.
- The spring system also comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Using the old fashioned style the bench is upholstered one piece at a time.
- The frame is placed on a bench where skilled upholsters heavily pad the inside and outside of the frames with a cotton batting.
- Each frame is fully upholstered in 100% 12oz. Cotton Duck Fabric.
All fabrics are hot washed before they and sew. This process allows customers to wash the slip in their washers (please follow care tag). All seams are over locked. Over locking is a tight stitch applied to the edge of every open ended piece of fabric. If you lift up the front kick panel of the skirt on our slips, you will see four to six pieces of fabric that have been sewn together, sealing everything open edge to prevent unraveling while drying. Seat cushions are 10% white goose down & 90% white goose feathers. Back cushions are 10% white goose down, 40% white goose down feathers & 50% long filament polyester fibers. They are made this way so the back cushions do not pancake and you don’t have to fluff the all the time. The other option is to have the backs 10/90 same as seat. There is no charge for either option. Using Dupont thread they guarantee their seams with a two year warranty.
Each chair is custom made for each customer and ships directly from the designer.
Every Taylor Scott sofa has a matching loveseat, chair, sleeper & sectional. Sectionals can be ordered as Sofa + Sofa, Sofa + Loveseat, or Sofa + Chaise. Custom sizes are also available. Please call one of our design associates at 1-203-655-0185