This toy train locomotive puzzle stool is one of our newest and most popular additions. The train for this puzzle comes with this stool. This high quality toy locomotive puzzle stool will make a wonderful gift to a kid or proud parents of new born baby.
The toy locomotive which comes with this Name Stool has an interesting history. The Hannibal & St. Joseph Railroad was the first railroad to cross Missouri starting in Hannibal in the northeast and going to St. Joseph, Missouri, in the northwest. It is most famous for delivering the first letter to the Pony Express on April 3, 1860, from a railway post office car pulled behind locomotive Missouri.
This special stool comes with the Missouri 440 Locomotive and its tender as well as a carved track on the top of the stool for instant play. It has specially carved spaces where you can keep the train. Not only will this stool look nice in your child's room but it will also be a helpful tool for teaching colors, sequencing, and hand/eye coordination.
Makes a very personal and special gift.
* This item can be engraved on the back with a special gift message or with baby's birth information for an additional $16.00 (up to 35 words including all signatures).
- Stands 9 inches off the ground, stool top dimensions are 9 x 12 inches.
- Train comes with the stool.
- Gives them a boost at the bathroom sink or in their rooms
- Removable letters develops hand/eye coordination
- Legs screw in for easy travel
- Stools hold over 250 lbs.
- Rounded edges for safety
- Multi-colored letters
- Non-toxic paints Specialty Puzzle Stools
This item is custom made to order and ships directly from our designer