| || || |
| || || |
essentials organic luxury mattress
Item #: NP-DS-ESSENTIALM
Availability: Usually ships in 3-4 business days
NEED HELP? CALL US 1-203-655-0185
< back to kids mattresses
Pure. Healthy. Revolutionary are the three words to describe the Essentials Mattress. The Essentials mattress is extremely comfortable and free from unsafe harmful chemicals. Featuring two layers of high-density encased coils, and designed for breathability and optimum support. Innovative natural design completely eliminates any fire retardant chemicals and barriers while avoiding allergenic materials.
- Breathable Design
Unlike memory foam and latex mattresses on the market which often sleep hot and sweaty, the Essentials organic mattress provides a more comfortable sleep. This mattresss has been thoroughly tested for chemical emissions and is certified to the most stringent GREENGUARD® "Select" standard. A cleaner, more chemical-free sleep environment.
- Organic Cotton Fabric & Filling
Organic cotton is the purest form of cotton avaialble and a healthier alternative to synthetic fabrics and foams. Naturepedic uses only U.S. grown & certified organic cotton to fill their mattresses and buys directly from USDA certified sources. This ensures purity, organic reliability and support for U.S. farmers. The surface fabric is soft to the touch stretches to conform to your body.
- 12" Straight top
- Firm/Cushion - Firm/Plush
- Encased Coil Support
- Microcoil Comfort Layer
- Twin 38 inch x 75 inch x 12inch
- Twin XL 38 inch x 80 inch x 12inch
- Full 53 inch x 75 inch x 12inch
- Queen 60 inch x 80 inch x 12inch
- King 76 inch x 80 inch x 12inch
- California King 72 inch x 74 inch x 12inch
- Two Layers of Premium Encased Coils
Surrounded by organic cotton batting, each encased coils is individually wrapped for full body-contouring comfort in a lightweight yet durable polyester fabric. This method ensures isolation of movement and pressure point relief while providing lots of support. Double-layer of high-density premium coils improves breathability and eliminates the need for petrochemical foams. It also resists body impressions for long lasting durability.
- PLA Fiber - Also known as polylactide, PLA is a new type of polyester derived entirely from plants (primarily corn and potatoes). The process begins with 100% plant starch, which gets isolated from the other components of the plant and gets turned into sugar. The sugar is fermented in a process similar to making yogurt to create lactic acid. Lactic acid is a naturally occurring material that gives the “tang” to yogurt and makes your muscles ache after a work-out. From lactic acid a molecule called lactide is created. Water is then removed and it's transforms into the high-performance polymer – polylactide (PLA). PLA performs well in the wash and provides a soft and comfortable feel. It wicks away moisture and resists body impressions. Our specially formulated PLA fiber has been tested for chemical emissions and does not off-gas harmful chemicals. PLA is used in food packaging materials and a number of biomedical applications such as sutures, stents, and drug delivery devices. PLA is a non-toxic and sustainable alternative to petroleum-derived products with excellent comfort attributes. Provides an excellent alternative to wool for a more hypoallergenic design.
- Fire Protection - Done The Right Way
When it comes to bedroom fires, a moment or two can mean the difference between life and death. Thousands of innocent people are killed or severely injured from bedroom fires each year. Sadly, children comprise the majority of these casualties. The primary filling material used in most mattresses is polyurethane foam - a highly flammable petroleum-based material. In fact, the National Association of State Fire Marshals refers to it as “solid gasoline.” Due to its high flammability, polyurethane foam is typically treated or wrapped with fire retardant chemicals. Some of these chemicals introduce health and toxicity concerns. In fact, most manufacturers don't even disclose their fire retardant ingredients. At Naturepedic, we don't like chemicals, and we certainly don't like fire retardant chemicals! We consider the best form of fire protection to be superior product design that avoids the need for these chemicals in the first place. Organic cotton, for example, is a far superior filling material and is significantly less flammable. Through extensive research and creative product design, we've eliminated the need for fire retardant chemicals and FR barriers in our products.
In particular, we use materials such as organic cotton fabric, organic cotton batting, pla batting, and steel innersprings in place of memory foam, other forms of polyurethane foam and synthetic fabrics. Our materials tend to smolder instead of bursting into flames. This unique and innovative approach provides a simple and elegant solution that meets all Federal and State flammability standards without the need for any fire retardant chemicals or FR barriers. After all, the safest fire retardant chemicals are none at all!
- Quality Workmanship
Naturepedic is a family owned business located in Chagrin Falls, Ohio. Our workers are skilled Amish craftsman that take pride in their work, paying special attention to every detail to ensure long lasting durability. We are proud to offer the very best organic mattresses available anywhere - made right here in the U.S.A
- OE100 & GREENGUARD Select Certified
All organic components in the mattress are certified to the OE100 Organic Exchange standard. All non-organic components are certified according to the most stringent GREENGUARD® "Select" certification standards.
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
We are so confident in our products that we are happy to stand behind them with a full non-prorated 10 year limited warranty. We are quite proud of our extremely low warranty claim rates but are here if you need us. Rest easy knowing you are in good hands.
“The Naturepedic organic encased coil mattress makes an excellent choice for anyone seeking a comfortable yet supportive mattress. Its contouring feel provides optimal back support for proper spinal alignment while using non-toxic and organic materials. Very impressive product.”
-Carolyn D. Robare, D.C.
(Doctor of Chiropractic)
you are viewing:
essentials organic luxury mattress