This stunning silk dupioni christening gown offers true elegance. The (slightly off white) 33" piece features hand embroidery on bodice and skirt. Open work lace gives this gown a traditional radiance. Includes matching bonnet and attached slip.
- Fabricated of 100% silk dupioni.
- Handmade in the South America.
- Packaged with padded preservation hanger and zippered vinyl keepsake bag.
- Girls Heirloom Preservation Bag recommended for long term storage. (18" wide x 38" long). Each Bag is made of 100% unbleached muslin which allows fabric to breathe while protecting the Christening or other special occasion set from dust, dirt, light and chemical contamination. Wide overlapped button closure for full protection. (no oil from a zipper) Accessories may be stored in the bottom of the bag.
- Matching Shoes Available - Beautifully constructed girl’s Christening shoe made of 100% silk dupioni, embroidered on the toe and includes a beautiful dyed-to-match ribbon rosette. With a bias tie closure. The color is slightly off-white or Champaign white.
***(Please note that all natural silk fabrics have slubs which are an inherent part of the fibers and add to the individuality of the set. These should not be mistaken for flaws in the fabric.) ***
All christening gowns are custom ordered for each customer and are not returnable. Christening accessories, bibs, bonnets, shoes are also not returnable. Each piece ships directly from the designer.