This beautifully smocked 33" gown with hand embroidery and pintucking on bodice and skirt is a special outfit for a very special occasion. The sash at the back of the gown and stretch in smocking enables gown to fit several size babies. Includes matching bonnet and attached slip.
- Fabricated of 100% cotton broadcloth.
- Handmade in the South America.
- Hand wash
- Available in sizes small and large
- Packaged with padded preservation hanger and zippered vinyl keepsake bag.
- Available in sizes 3 months (8-11 lbs.), 6 months (12-16 lbs.), 12 months (17-22 lbs.).
- Girls Heirloom Preservation Bag recommended for long term storage. (18" wide x 38" long). Each Bag is made of 100% unbleached muslin which allows fabric to breathe while protecting the Christening or other special occasion set from dust, dirt, light and chemical contamination. Wide overlapped button closure for full protection. (no oil from a zipper) Accessories may be stored in the bottom of the bag.
- Matching Shoes Available - Girls Cotton Batiste Shoe Accented with tiny braid
- Matching Socks Available - White 100% nylon fine guage lace trimmed anklet sock for use with any of our girl’s Christening Sets. Accented with side pearled, polyester satin, ribbon bow. Size: NB, SM, MD.
All christening gowns are custom ordered for each customer and are not returnable. Christening accessories, bibs, bonnets, shoes are also not returnable. Each piece ships directly from the designer.